Pioneers in 5 Star Service • Ronstadt Insurance • Tucson, AZ • 520-721-4848

What can I do if I lose coverage?

Have a question?  Give us a call at (520) 721-4848If you don’t have health coverage and you are outside the open enrollment period, you may be able to take advantage of a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for qualified health plans. Special enrollment periods are available only if you meet certain requirements. However, if you qualify for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you can enroll in those programs at any time of the year—you can begin an application by calling us at (520) 721-4848 and we will let you know whether you qualify and what you need to do to enroll.  Click here to download more on Special Enrollment Periods.