United Healthcare’s Healthy LifeCycles Video Series Promotes Health and Wellness
As part of United Healthcare’s continual focus on empowering consumers through innovation, a series of videos called Healthy LifeCycles is available for UnitedHealthcare clients to use with their employees to help drive engagement. The 90-second videos exemplify UnitedHealthcare’s mission to help people live healthier lives by teaching them in a new and compelling way to use the information provided in each tip to manage their health and wellness.
A new video, including a health tip from an athlete on the UnitedHealthcare cycling team, will be posted each month.
The topics align with the national annual health and wellness concepts are seasonally relevant, and range from general health and wellness to exercise and fitness equipment.
- Video 1: Smart eating, March
- Video 2: Eating a healthy breakfast, April
- Video 3: Exercise and arthritis, May
- Video 4: Men’s health, June
- Video 5: Sun safety, July
- Video 6: Stress management, August
- Video 7: Childhood obesity, September
- Video 8: Breast cancer awareness, October
- Video 9: Diabetes management, November
- Video 10: Bike safety, December
- Video 11: Weight management, January 2013
- Video 12: Healthy heart tips, February 2013
United Healthcare clients can post links to the videos on their intranets or include them in employee communications as appropriate.
In our ongoing effort to continue to find innovative ways to reach their members and leverage the power of social media, links to the videos will be available from United Healthcare’s websites, UHC.TV, uhc.com, UnitedHealthGroup.com and in their Customer Connection newsletter each month.
We encourage you to use this information in these practical solutions with your employees to help them understand how to apply the information to their own lives, to help boost their mental and physical health and possibly save money on their health care in the process.
If you want more information on United Healthcare, or a Wellness plan, give us call at (520) 721-4848.